is proud to offer training designed for community members, professionals, students, first responders (including law enforcement, medical, fire, etc.) and frontline workers in our region.
Sessions are facilitated by professional, skilled, and enthusiastic instructors with decades of training and experience, making this training invaluable.
To achieve a Crisis Response Management certificate, you must complete the required six core courses, plus a minimum of 12 hours of elective courses of your choosing.
- Crisis Intervention & Communication Skills
- Cross Cultural Awareness
- First Responders to Sexual Assault & Sexual Abuse
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills (ASIST)
- Children & Trauma and Grief and Loss (as one full day together)
- Mental Health First Aid
Full day (Optional):
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Leading Change: Gender-Based Violence & The Active Bystander Approach
- Healthy Youth Relationships
- Awareness of Self Harming Behavior
- The Costs of Empathy
Half day (Optional):
- Sexual Harassment and Assault
- Self Esteem and Confidence
- The Problem with Pornography
- Professional Boundaries
For more information, please refer to this document:
Pace Workshop Schedule and Rates
Through a partnership with the Grande Prairie Regional College, these workshops count for Category A credits
with the Alberta College of Social Workers.
To register or for further information, please contact GPRC Continuing Education
or see the following courses below: