Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, GPRC is taking guidance from public health agencies at the local, provincial and federal levels. For accurate information, please visit the Government of Alberta website.
Employees who are self-isolating must register online. Please let your direct supervisor know if you are feeling unwell, or are getting tested for COVID-19.
Students who begin experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms while on campus, please mask up, sanitize your hands and leave the building immediately. Check in with Student Services at 780-539-2911 or through the online registry once home.
GPRC's Relaunch Strategy adheres to the Government of Alberta and the Chief Medical Officer of Health's orders to mitigate risk. Post-secondary institutions continue to be encouraged to deliver classes remotely and limit in-person attendance. Read the Guidance for Post-Secondary Institutions report here.
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 4:25pm MST
- In preparation for the Fall 2020 semester, campus access opened up for students with in-person instruction starting Wednesday, August 26, 2020.
- Students returning to campus with in-person instructor must watch the GPRC Students COVID-19 Awareness and Training: Returning to Campus Video
- GPRC has implemented a mandatory screening process via the GPRC mobile app. Please update your app to ensure access to the COVID-19 screening process feature.
- Once students know their courses, they are encouraged to visit www.gprcshop.ca to order their books online.
- To book space or a Learning Commons service or to schedule a pick-up at the Bookstore, please book your reservation through the GPRC mobile app.
- Students are able to update their GPRC Student ID through the GPRC mobile app through the "My Info" section.
- College-Wide Virtual New Student orientation is now live. Visit gprc.me/orientation to prepare for the upcoming fall semester.
- Students needing support for myClass are encouraged to visit GPRC's Technical Support area.
- Please keep in mind your myClass courses may not be visible until the first day of classes.
- Students staying in GPRC residence must follow proper protocols communicated to them by the GPRC Residence team.
- New and returning faculty and staff who will be returning to campus must watch the GPRC Staff and Faculty COVID-19 Awareness and Training Video: Returning to Campus.
- The College has released the Campus Access Guidelines and Expectations outlining rules and procedures that anyone on College premises must adhere to.
- A recorded session reviewing the guidelines and expectations can be found be found on the right-hand side of this webpage.
- GPRC will be celebrating their Employee Recognition online. Watch for an email to your staff and faculty email address. Thank you to Mariah Braun, Communications and Marketing and Human Resources for their hard work.
- GPRC has a Frequently Asked Questions page that is updated regularly, and a central e-mail address for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Symptoms and Precautions
Employee and Student Travel
Visitors to Campus
All inquiries from the public or students