Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, GPRC is taking guidance from public health agencies at the local, provincial and federal levels. For accurate information, please visit the Government of Alberta website.
PLEASE NOTE: GPRC students and employees experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms while on campus should please mask up, sanitize hands and leave the building immediately. Students are to check in with Student Services (780-539-2911) and employees are asked to let their direct supervisor know if they are feeling unwell, have come in contact with a COVID-19 positive case or are getting tested themselves for COVID-19. Anyone who is self-isolating is asked to register through the online registry.
GPRC's Relaunch Strategy adheres to the Government of Alberta and the Chief Medical Officer of Health's orders to mitigate risk. Post-secondary institutions continue to be encouraged to deliver classes remotely and limit in-person attendance. Read the Guidance for Post-Secondary Institutions report here.
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 5:15pm MST
- All GPRC students, faculty and staff are encouraged to study and work from home when it is possible to do so.
- Students, faculty and staff required to be on-campus, must fill out the mandatory screening process via the GPRC mobile app.
- Effectively immediately, all services will be available by appointment only. This includes access to student services, the bookstore and the Learning Commons space. Please contact Student Services or book appointments through the GPRC mobile app.
- GPRC students staying in residence must be aware of and adhere to residence protocols that are communicated through GPRC Residence team members.
- There is a strict no guest policy currently in effect
- GPRC's Winter 2021 semester will be delivered through a mixed delivery model.
- GPRC has launched its five-year Administrative Strategy, 5GPRC.
Learn more and read the full strategy at gprc.me/5GPRC.
- If you are a student, faculty or staff member returning to campus, please watch the GPRC COVID-19 Campus Access Guidelines and Expectations video.
- The Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference (ACAC) has announced the Winter 2021 sport season has been cancelled. GPRC supports the decision made by the ACAC to suspend athletics as our College continues to prioritize the health of our student athletes, coaches, administration and fans. The wellbeing of our GPRC Wolves community is vital as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Check out GPRC Mental Health Services virtual events and workshops.
- GPRC Sport, Fitness and Wellness are offering virtual workshops and classes to students, staff and community members throughout the fall semester. Register today!
- Purchase your parking permit through the Honk Mobile app.
- GPRC has a Frequently Asked Questions page that is updated regularly, and a central e-mail address for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Symptoms and Precautions
Employee and Student Travel
Visitors to Campus
All inquiries from the public or students