We offer a range of research and applied learning experiences for students. Students who work with us can access a number of career-building opportunities:
- Paid research assistantship positions
- Faculty-mentored, student-directed projects
- Internships, work placements, and visiting scholarship opportunities
Why engage in applied learning?
- To deepen your understanding of the subject matter
- To boost your resume or CV
- To gain valuable experience in your field
Browse the Research Opportunities table for current student research and applied learning opportunities (use the "Student" group filter to view only student opportunities).
Student Research Conference
Have you written a paper, built a model, created artwork, or completed some other project that you are exceptionally proud of? Consider submitting your work to our Student Research Conference. The conference is an opportunity for you to share your strongest academic work with peers, faculty, and the community.
More information about the Student Research Conference
To discuss your research project or your interest in an applied learning opportunity, please contact: