Did you know that up to two-thirds of employee training costs can be covered through the Canada Job Grant? Funding is available to Canadian businesses, in all sectors through the Canada Job Grant.
Applications are accepted from employers only. If you are an individual, you must ask your employer to apply for the grant. Applications must be submitted 30 days prior to the training start date.
What Training Qualifies?
To qualify, training must meet the following standards:
- be 21 hours and over in length
- be completed within one year of the program start date
- be provided by a third party
- not replace prior training investments
- result in a record of completion, a mark, a certificate or an industry-recognized credential
Training can be done online, on-site or in the classroom, and can be done on at part-time or full-time basis.
How To Apply
For more details on how employers can apply, choose the appropriate province or territory below.
Application forms, instructions and frequently asked questions are available on the Alberta-Canada website.