At GPRC, the mental health and wellness of our campus community is important to us. We know that taking care of mental health is an important component of maintaining overall well-being, and being successful in school and at work. If members of our campus community are mentally healthy, it contributes to a campus culture of wellness, inclusivity, and supportiveness.
Under each of the tabs below you’ll find a variety of resources, including:
- Information for students regarding counselling services available at GPRC
- Resources for staff regarding mental health supports available to GPRC employees and information about supporting others who may be struggling
- News about upcoming mental health and wellness-focused events
- Information about workshops and how to request workshops for your group/class/department
- Tips and tricks for maintaining good health and wellness
Please explore what we have to offer!
GPRC Mental Health Services COVID-19 Update
Students who wish to access mental health support may do so by utilizing MySSP via the app, website, or by calling 1-855-849-8641. This can be used to arrange ongoing counselling, or for immediate support. MySSP offers counselling from licenced mental health professionals, and is equipped to offer ongoing services on a digital platform.
Due to social distancing recommendations, in-person counselling appointments are not available at this time. If you have a regularly scheduled counselling appointment onsite, you will be contacted by our office to make arrangements to complete the appointment via phone or video-conference. If you would like to book an intake appointment via phone or video conference, please call 780-539-2069.
For more information about Mental Health Services available on campus, please contact;