We Care about Mental Health
COVID-19 Update: As of January 24, Mental Health Services are providing in-person and online appointments. Please contact via phone 780-539-2069 or by email, email@example.com to book.
The mental health and wellness of our campus community is important to us. We know that taking care of mental
health is an important component of maintaining overall well-being, and being successful in school and at
work. If members of our campus community are mentally healthy, it contributes to a campus culture of
wellness, inclusivity, and supportiveness.
Under each of the tabs below you’ll find a variety of resources, including:
- Information for students regarding counselling services available at our institution
- Resources for staff regarding mental health supports available to our employees and information about
supporting others who may be struggling
- News about upcoming mental health and wellness-focused events
- Information about workshops and how to request workshops for your group/class/department
- Tips and tricks for maintaining good health and wellness
Please explore what we have to offer!
For more information about Mental Health Services available on campus, please contact;