Get up to 2/3 of your employee training costs covered through the Canada Job Grant.
Training can be done online, on-site, and in the classroom. Classes can be part-time or full-time.
Apply now >>
This course is for ages 8-11.
Overcome obstacles and manage the ups & downs of growing up with Slaying Dragons. Slaying Dragons helps kids handle the “tough stuff” and build resilience. They learn how to move through fear and “go for it” in life. They learn how to manage mistakes, disappointments, and failure so they don’t get down on themselves or give up on themselves. They learn how to manage and embrace change so that fear of the unknown doesn’t hold them back in life and they learn how to avoid conditional thinking and go for their dreams.
Kids will learn to bust through fear, mistakes, failure, and change!
- Overcoming mistakes – how to learn from mistakes and let them go
- Managing fear – how to create courage and bust outside of your comfort zone
- Moving past failure – how to “put it in a box” and keep on-goin'
- Managing change – how to embrace change and thrive
- Conditional thinking – how “if…then” keeps you from happiness
8:30am - 4:30pm