Incident and Accident Investigation (Enform) (IAI01)
Learn how to investigate incidents and accidents in order to prevent them from reoccurring, and learn how to turn incidents into positive learning opportunities.
- Frontline supervisors and owners of small to midsized companies who are interested in learning how to perform and document Incident and Accident.
- The owner or senior manager of a company holding a Small Employer Certificate of Recognition (SECOR) who needs to maintain their SECOR status by completing a qualifying course related to health and safety
- Initial response to incidents and accidents
- Benefits to Incident and Accident investigation
- Conducting investigations into incidents of mild to medium severity
- Gathering evidence and information
- Analyzing the information
- Determining casual factors
- Implementation of corrective actions
|Sep 22 2015
† GST has been applied to the tuition on these items.