Permaculture Design Principles for Small Farms and Acreages I (PPC10)
Get up to 2/3 of your employee training costs covered through the Canada Job Grant.
Training can be done online, on-site, and in the classroom. Classes can be part-time or full-time.
Apply now >>
Start designing a long range plan for your small farm to incorporate future expansion or make changes.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Identifying problems in your operation or farm layout
- Water and seasonal weather analysis
- Creating goals, budgets and timelines
- Incorporating livestock, buildings and flow of operations
- Hands on - a permaculture design draft to take home