At GPRC, the mental health and wellness of our campus community is important to us. We know that taking care of mental health is an important component of maintaining overall well-being, and being successful in school and at work. If members of our campus community are mentally healthy, it contributes to a campus culture of wellness, inclusivity, and supportiveness.
Under each of the tabs below you’ll find a variety of resources, including:
- Information for students regarding counselling services available at GPRC
- Resources for staff regarding mental health supports available to GPRC employees and information about supporting others who may be struggling
- News about upcoming mental health and wellness-focused events
- Information about workshops and how to request workshops for your group/class/department
- Tips and tricks for maintaining good health and wellness
Please explore what we have to offer!
GPRC Mental Health Services COVID-19 Update
Personal counselling is still available to all GPRC students. To comply with social distancing recommendations regarding COVID-19, all sessions are now delivered remotely via video-conference or phone.
To book an appointment:
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm: phone 780-539-2069 to book
- Evenings and Weekends: MySSP app, website, or call 1-888-257-8533 (request to arrange ongoing counselling).
For immediate, in the moment support:
- MySSP app, website, or call 888-257-8533
For more information about Mental Health Services available on campus, please contact;