Welcome to Our Friendship Centre
The first and only of its kind in Canada, our On-Campus Friendship Centre is a partnership between GPRC and the Grande Prairie Friendship Centre. It was created to “support a smooth transition for students entering our community to become students of the college”.
The On-Campus Friendship Centre, is open to all students and provides a warm, welcoming environment for students to connect with each other, meet faculty and staff or seek out existing college and community support to help adjust to college life and life in a new city. With regularly planned activities, there's always something going on!
The On-Campus Friendship Centre offers
- Computers & Internet access to assist with research and homework
- The Homework Club offers free tutoring for all students
- Telephone access
- Meeting room for staff and students, with conference table and whiteboard. This room can be booked directly through the Outreach Worker, who can be contacted on the details below.
- A place to visit, relax enjoy a coffee or bring your lunch - microwave and refrigerator available
- Monthly gatherings on the third Wednesday of the month
- Regular activities - check out our calendar!
- Most affordable coffee on campus!
Come and visit us, we are open Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm during the academic year.