Monday, September 1st, 2014
||County of Grande Prairie
||August 18th, 2014
||August 18th, 2014
Salary: $52,637 - $67,397 annual salary
Hours: 35 hours/week, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Position type: Salary, non-management
Closing Date: September 1, 2014 or until a suitable candidate is found
The County of Grande Prairie No. 1 has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant. This position provides high-level administrative support to the Director of Corporate Services and the Corporate Services Division, primarily procurement and risk management/insurance functions, as required. The position also provides information and assistance to various County staff and external contacts on behalf of the Director in the Directors absence.
- Minimum five years administrative experience with an Office Administration Diploma or related office experience in an office environment.
- Experience within a Local Government environment with a Certificate in Local Government Administration would be an asset.
- Experience with procurement an asset
- Experience with risk management and insurance an asset
Preference may be given to those applicants who have:
- Knowledge of County business, and related Acts and Regulations
- Knowledge of procurement legislation and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills combined with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to prioritize in a time-sensitive, multi-tasking environment, quickly adapting to rapidly changing needs
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, tack, discretion and judgment
- Superior oral and written communication skills
For further information about this opportunity, please visit our web site at www.countygp.ab.ca.
Resumes will be accepted until September 1, 2014, or until a suitable applicant is found.
Apply in confidence to:
Human Resources Coordinator
County of Grande Prairie No. 1
10001 - 84 Avenue
Clairmont, AB T0H 0W0
Confidential Fax: (780) 532-9709
We thank all who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.