Business Administration Diploma - Accounting Major Loading...
First year (30 credits)
- As per Business Administration Certificate curriculum
Second year (30 credits)
- BA2030 Finance I (3) or *FN3700 Introduction to Corporate Financial Management (3)
- BA2110 Intermediate Accounting I (3)
- BA2120 Intermediate Accounting II (3)
- BA2130 Cost Accounting I (3)
- BA2140 Cost Accounting II (3)
- BA2500 Computer Applications for Accounting (3)
- BA2540 Introduction to Business Macroeconomics (3)
- Three Approved Options (9)
*Note: Students registered in FN3700 are not to take BA2030 or BA2230 and must have completed BA1110, BA1120 and BA2060 prior to registering to FN3700.
**Note: Students interested in taking the SAIT collaborative BBA Degree in Accounting should choose LR3010, BA2060, and BA2620 for their option courses. Students pursuing this degree must also choose FN3700. Students are encouraged to consult with an advisor within the Business Department.