Library Reserve & e-Reserve
How do I put an item on Reserve @ the Library?
- Complete the Reserve Request Form.
- Bring the completed form and books, articles, DVDs to the Circulation desk.
- Items will normally be available within a week of submission.
Reserve Request Form
All article links need to be "authenticated" for off-campus access. Use this form if your article DOES NOT have the following prefix: http://ezproxy.agpc.talonline.ca/login?url=
- Copy the URL and paste it into the first box.
- Click on Convert.
- Copy and paste the converted URL to your Moodle site.
Ebsco e-reserve links
Permalinks in the Ebsco databases are already configured for you.
The PDF file shows where to find the link in the "Detailed record" of an article.
Permalink - Ebsco example