Members of the GPRC Library have access to the collections of 20 Alberta Libraries via the NEOS Library Consortium. That's over 6 million items! There are two ways to search the collection.
Launched July 2011, WorldCat offers refined searching capabilties and simultaneous monograph and article searching.
Offers browsable searching and direct access to your library account, reserve materials, and Fairview holdings.
More Search Options | Reserves | Renew My Books | My Account | Fines
Linking to an Electronic Article
All article links need to be "authenticated" for off-campus access. Use this form if your article DOES NOT have the following prefix: http://ezproxy.agpc.talonline.ca/login?url=
- Copy the URL and paste it into the first box.
- Click on Convert.
- Copy and paste the converted URL to your Moodle site.
Electronic books can be found via the Library Catalogue or directly through our ebook collections.
- Ebooks found in NEOS can be identified by the term [electronic resource].
- Ebooks can also be found directly in the Ebrary collection. There are over 60, 000 titles in this collection.
- The Library also subcribes to subject specific ebook collections: Books@Ovid (Nursing) and ENGnetBASE (Engineering)
The Library subscribes to a wide variety of both subject specific and multidisciplinary databases. Databases are listed both alphabetically and by subject.
Links to full-text articles when searching databases
Links to Interlibrary Loan when full-text is not available
A comprehensive list of our full-text electronic journals (and print holdings) is accessible through our service. Both alphabetical and subject searching are available.
Request books and articles from other libraries using Relais.
Login using your Library barcode and PIN.
The Citation Linker will find the available full-text when you type in the citation information.