Customized library instruction sessions:
- 1. Introduction to Library Research - finding books, journal articles, etc.
- 2. Subject specific sessions:
- How to use the Library Catalogue - to find books & articles
- How to use the Online Databases to find journal articles
- How to Search the Internet and Evaluate Internet sites
Library Instruction is held in the GPRC Library's Alward Lab and can be scheduled during regular class time or any time the library is open.
To Book a Session(s):
Contact one of the librarians.
NOTE: Please contact us at least one week prior to your session. We can then work with you to tailor the session specifically for your course. Incorporating course assignments and hands-on practice makes the instruction more relevant for your students.
LibGuides are intended to be a portal or starting point for library research for a specific subject/discipline or for a course/assignment. LibGuides are available for a variety of subjects and we welcome your input in further developing the guides.