Zombie Run Rules and Regulations
- If you lose all of your flags you do not become a zombie. Please finish the race and do not try to steal flags from other runners or pick them off the ground, this is strictly prohibited. There’s no shame in completing the race with no flags left – the zombie horde just got the best of you on this day.
- Direct and intentional physical contact with any runner or zombie is strictly prohibited. DO NOT touch, hit, punch, tackle, roundhouse kick, spit on, bite, or make physical contact with any other runner or zombie. This can be dangerous and harmful to the physical health of the zombies and other runners. If you are making physical contact with other participants that is potentially harmful or dangerous our event volunteers and supervisors may escort you off of the premises without refund.
- Flags must be visible at all times and worn at your sides
- Run in the wave you are registered for, be ready to go 10 minutes prior to your wave start time
- Work as a team, being the fastest might not be the best strategy, as some obstacles may require teamwork to ensure survival
- If you are visibly intoxicated you will not be allowed to participate in the race. Please arrive to your wave time SOBER.
- Runners & Zombies must be 16 years of age or older by race day in order to participate.
- You must sign a waiver on site to participate in the GPRC Zombie Run, if you are between 16 & 18 years of age an adult of 18 years of age or older MUST sign your race waiver as well.
- Absolutely NO weapons or mock weapons will be permitted
- No drugs or outside alcohol is permitted on the property. Approved beverages include factory sealed non-alcoholic beverages
- No alcoholic beverages are to be consumed by persons under the age of 18
- No person will be permitted into the After Party event in Howlers Lounge without a government issued ID
- No animals are allowed into the event grounds
- Participants and spectators must abide by all instructions given from the race directors, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel
- Photographers will be stationed along the course. Participants, zombies, spectators and volunteers must sign a waiver to agree to allow Zombie Run to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes
- Do not drink and drive
- Bring your ID – You’ll need this to acquire your Race Day Package
- Bring a government issued ID for entrance into the Howlers After Party
- Bring cash for food and drinks
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes! You will get dirty!
- Have a water bottle on hand or in your car
- Check the weather beforehand and dress appropriately… We’re going rain or shine!
- Costumes are highly encouraged – Plus there will be a contest for the best dressed zombie
- We recommend that Zombies arrive at least 2 hours prior to the start time to get make up, a briefing of rules and tasks, and to get situated in your Zombie Zone. Human Runners should arrive 45 minutes prior to the start time