Come outdoors for some winter fun with Frosty the Snowman! We need your help giving the campus grounds some extra flavour. Set forth and build your own version of Frosty, and together GPRC will have an army of snowmen of epic proportions! The theme is up to you, but the more creative the better. You can go ‘Plane Jane’, ‘Monsters Inc.’, ‘Sports Icons’, ‘Farmer Joe’, ‘The Unmain-Mainstream Hipster’, whatever you can think of. Prizes will be awarded to those top three finishers.
- Must be a minimum of 3ft tall
- Include clothing apparel (aka a snowman with fashion sense)
- Possess different types of faces, colours, apparel
- Themes are encouraged
- Potential ‘Construction’ sites: the GPRC main entrance, near Health Clinic, Residence dorms, along Muskoseepi Trails/Reservoir, outside the large windows near Bernie’s Café, Baseball Diamonds
- : under no circumstances will the snowman possess demeaning or inappropriate gestures, sayings, expressions, etc. while on GPRC Campus
Contest Building Timeframe:
January 7th to January 24th
All snowmen will be voted upon to determine which is the best one – Wednesday, January 29th
More Information to come...