Team Registration Process
Found Your Sport?! Found Your Team?! Perfect, now there's just a couple quick and easy steps to complete by the Team Captain.
In the event there is a League/Tournament fee, please complete all payment transactions at the GPRC Fitness Centre desk.
Intramural Registration Instructions;
Step 1 – Go to www.imleagues.com/GPRC or click on the ‘IMLeagues’ link on the SW Intramural webpage
Step 2 – Click on the “Create an Account” button on the top right corner of the page and enter your information, and use your GPRC Email address (email@example.com) if preferred, and submit
Step 3 – You will be sent an activation email, Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account
Step 4 – You should be automatically joined to your school – if not you can search schools by clocking the “Schools” link
- invite your teammates to do the same; then you'll all be able to see what's going on in the Intramrual World!!
How to sign up for an Intramural Sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “Grande Prairie Regional College” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 9PM, Tuesday 10PM, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a Team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Join a Team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
- Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Download the Official App of imLeagues - REC*IT
Use many of REC*IT's amazing features to discover sports, fitness classes available on campus, access your schedule anytime, communication - message your team and others, team rosters, results, view your own personal and team statistics. Get updates and notifications about news about what's happening on campus and recreational announcements!
Get the App today and enjoy your magnify your Student Wellness Intramural experience with REC*IT
Rated 4 out of 5 stars on Apple and Google App Stores!