Intramural Captain Information
Team Captain/Administrator (TA) Duties & Responsibilities
- The TA is the main person for the Student Wellness Coordinator to contact. Failure to provide said information may result in missed communication regarding schedule changes, game cancellations, participant eligibility, etc. The TA should be someone who often checks his/her messages.
- The TA will supply the Student Wellness Coordinator or Fitness Centre Staff with the game’s win/loss results using the Score Sheet provided, after each match.
- The TA will ensure that all team members are early and present for the beginning of the game.
- The TA will contact their teammates in the event that tournament/league changes arise (ie. schedules, locations, etc).
- The TA will make sure the games are run smoothly, respectfully and on time by communicating with the opposing team's TA.
- TAs of the last remaining game or activity of the day, must see to it that all equipment used is brought back to the Fitness Centre Main Desk before the closure of the gym or before another scheduled program begins. The Fitness Centre Staff will be able to designate where all equipment must go.
- TAs will inform teammates to clean up any and all of their garbage left behind by them during the activity. Help our Fitness Centre staff keep the facility orderly and tidy.
- Finally, DOWNLOAD THE REC*IT APP to stay in touch with your team, get updated results, convenience and full enjoyment of the SW Intramural Program
Use many of REC*IT's amazing features to discover sports, fitness classes available on campus, access your schedule anytime, communication - message your team and others, team rosters, results, view your own personal and team statistics. Get updates and notifications about news about what's happening on campus and recreational announcements!
Rated 4 out of 5 stars on Apple and Google App Stores