Group Fitness Drop-In Schedule
FALL CLASSES (September 19 - December 23)
- Punch Passes are available for purchase at the Be Fit For Life desk during regular business hours Mon to Fri 8:30 - 4:30 pm.
- Staff and Community can purchase a single punch pass for 11.00 which includes GST or a 10 punch pass for $99.75 which includes GST NEW 15 punch pass $141.75
- Punch Passes or one punch pass must be presented before start of class and initialed by the instructor. No Pass No Participation in class
- GPRC Students MUST present their GPRC Student ID Card at the beginning of the fitness class in order to be eligible. No Card No Participation in class.
- Students enrolled in SPRING Courses at the college (May-June) must present their Student ID and confirm their enrollment at the Fitness Centre desk BEFORE participating in any of the available Fitness Classes.
- Honor system drop ins are permitted
- All participants must sign in for each class
Visit the 'Courses & Events' webpage for a variety of new recreational activities fun for you and your friends! Simply CLICK HERE
Coming this fall;
- Swing Dance Course (Introductory)
- Hula Hoop Fitness
- Muay Thai Martial Arts (Introductory with Self-Defense)
- Yoga/Climb Combo Course
Want to try out some fitness classes but don't have anyone to go with?? Student Wellness can help with that!!
Workout buddies is a new initiative designed to match GPRC students with similar fitness levels, goals and interests so that you don’t have to work out alone. Feel the benefits as you work out with someone who is there to help motivate you as you strive to achieve your goals. You can be new to fitness or just looking to meet a new friend. CLICK HERE to find your 'Workout Buddy'