Internet Banking at Grande Prairie Regional College
Pay your fees by internet banking and you could win a $300 Gift Card to the GPRC Campus Bookstore
It is simple. Sign up for internet banking and add Grande Prairie Regional College as a “payee” using your 7 digit student id# as the account. Remit your full winter 2015 registration fees, before January 27th and your name will automatically be entered into a draw for a $300 gift card to the GPRC Campus Bookstore.
- Winter 2015 tuition and registration fees must be paid in full by internet banking.
- The draw will take place on February 4, 2015 by Financial Services.
- You must be a registered student as of the draw date.
- One $300 GPRC Campus Bookstore Gift card will be given away.
- Only the GPRC Campus Bookstore (including Fairview) can redeem the gift card; it is not valid at any other GPRC location.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up internet banking?
You need to contact your bank directly to get you started with internet banking.
There is no internet service where I live; can I pay my bills through telephone banking as well?
Yes, as long as you have this option already set up with your bank.
How do I set Grande Prairie Regional College up as a "payee"?
Each bank has a specific process tailored to their website. However, generally you would sign-in to your on-line account, go into the "pay bills menu," and find a "manage or add payee list". Search and select Grande Prairie Regional College (don’t forget the “e” in Grande). When you are asked to enter your account number, use your student ID#.
Where can I find my student ID #?
Your student ID can be found on your student schedule, and your student id card.
What specific banks can you remit payment from?
Is there someone I can call if I need help?
Please call our Financial Services Department at 780-539-2759