We receive many more applications than we have housing available. Therefore, it is important for us to know your lifestyle preferences so we can match you with the most compatible roommates possible.
Noise Level *
Quiet - especially during evenings
Regular - regular activity, but evening/night noise is controlled
Drinking - alchohol permitted in unit
Non-Drinking - alchohol not permitted
Are you a Smoker? *
The GPRC Fairview Campus is a smoke free environment. Please refer to the Residence Handbook for more information.
Accommodation Preference *
Please rank the units below in order of your preference:
||Type of Unit
If there is anyone you would prefer as a roommate, please list them here. Please note that this request is not guaranteed. The requested person(s) must add your name to their application as well. You must also choose the same lifestyle choices.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following information carefully before you complete and submit this Residence Application:
The Grande Prairie Regional College Fairview Campus Residence Department requires the collection of personal and other information pursuant to the Colleges Act and the Statistics Act (Canada) for the purposes of Residence administration, including applications, room assignments, roommate notifications, rental agreements, rental assessments and collections, and day-to-day Residence operations including social and activity programming.
The information you provide on this form will be protected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act of Alberta and will be maintained as part of the student record. Certain personal information will be disclosed, by agreement, to the following:
- Prospective roommates during the room assignment process
- Roommates during the checkout process for the finalization, or calculation, of security deposit returns
- Statistics Canada as required under the Statistics Act (Canada)
- Advance Education and Career Development to meet reporting requirements and for statistical, funding, planning or research purposes
When applying for Residence, you must pay a $200 security deposit before your application is processed.
* Not applicable for Family Applications
* If you are denied admission to residence, you will be refunded your security deposit
* Per academic year, a $25 amenity fee (non refundable) will be deducted from the $200 security deposit
* If you already have a deposit on file, you will be required to pay the $25 amenity charge for the new academic year