Monday, September 15th, 2014
||Alberta Health Services
||August 18th, 2014
||August 18th, 2014
Requisition #: 290097
Type: Temporary Full-Time
Location: Red Deer, AB
Reporting to the Manager, Central Zone Staffing Services, this position provides analytical systems administration and monitoring of the Workforce Scheduling Service and manages the enterprise scheduling application. Responsibilities include support, monitoring, analysis and resolving system and business integration issues between Human Resources, WHS, Benefits, Position Management, Finance and the Workforce Scheduling Service. This position is responsible for ensuring Alberta Health Services employee data is implemented and maintained on the regional workforce scheduling system. Comprehensive knowledge of scheduling and HRIS/payroll systems as well as collective agreement knowledge, problem solving ability and technical expertise are required in this role to support systems that are critical for scheduling.
Significant knowledge and expertise in the areas of Payroll, HRIS, Position Management as well as Workforce Scheduling data requirements and related business processes is required to ensure employee and scheduling data integrity and accurate timecard/payroll submission processes. Poor judgment in this role could result in significant staffing and compensation issues. The ESP Systems Analyst must be able to review scheduling functionality with an outlook to integrating existing business processes seamlessly into this environment.
- A diploma, degree, or post secondary education in information technology, payroll, or human resources is required.
- Three years of progressive experience in payroll, scheduling or human resources.
- Ability to analyze data and synthesize information from user clients regarding systems issues.
- Knowledge of and experience in information technology and related processes in a diverse healthcare environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in health care and business processes within Alberta Health Services preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience in SQL Server technology and data interface concepts.
- Knowledge of and experience in testing and data validation.
- Knowledge of project management, quality improvement, business process analysis, facilitating training sessions and system management methodologies.
Please apply directly to our website.