Monday, September 15th, 2014
||August 15th, 2014
||August 15th, 2014
- Temporary leading to permanent position
- Great entry position into Oilfield Service Industry.
This is a temporary role leading to permanency, depending on performance and client needs. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with one of the reputable oilfield companies in the world, based in Clairmont, AB.
Work Monday to Friday-8am-5pm with OT occasionally.
The incumbent will be responsible of assembling and disassembling mud motors, perform visual inspection of mechanical assemblies.
Other details of the job as follows:
- Assembling and disassembling mud motors.
- Perform visual inspection of mechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- High School Graduates
- Experience working as a Farm hand, Shop hands, general labour, relevant working experience will be considered.
- Mechanical inclined; comfortable in using hand and power tools.
- Good work ethics.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Safety gears will be provided but must have your own steel toed shoes/boots.
- Willingness to work overtime occasionally (weekends or extended hours on weekdays).
- This is a safety sensitive position, Selected candidate will need to complete and clear drug & alcohol testings.
What we can offer!
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Competitive pay rates including vacation pay and statutory holidays
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We will help you improve your employment opportunities!
Interested? Click on the Apply button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That is why we are committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you are interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we will work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.