Sunday, September 14th, 2014
||Alberta Health Services
||August 14th, 2014
||August 14th, 2014
Requisition #: 298171
Type: Regular Full-Time
Location: Calgary, AB
As an entry level project position, the Project Coordinator plays a key role in the delivery of projects and is responsible for providing support to the Project Managers and Program Managers who have overall delivery accountability for large, complex programs and projects which drive transformational change across multiple business units.
- Financial management - assists in data gathering, analysis, invoice management and contributing to update reports.
- Communication management -assists with the setup of key project meetings, documentation of agendas and minutes and in distributing key project communications, including but not limited to project status reports.
- Risk and issue management - maintains the risk and issue register with an eye to alerting the Project or Program Manager when circumstances warrant action.
- Planning and execution - helps to maintain the work breakdown structure, resource plans, and project schedule and alerts the Project or Program Manager of any deviations to the approved plan and schedule. Identifies and analyses performance indicators, monitoring key project milestones, notifying stakeholder/clients of project status.
- Project Document Management - assists the project or program team with document creation, updates, distribution and storage in a shared location.
- Project stakeholder management - will liaise with various project stakeholders to gain information required for routine analysis and research.
- Quality/change management - assists the Project or Program Manager as required to ensure a quality solution is delivered where the operational areas are prepared and trained to accept the solution.
- Project management - may be a key contributor or lead on a portion of a project as assigned by a senior staff member
- 1 to 2+ years of work related experience in an area of expertise
- Basic knowledge of project management tools and templates
- Knowledge in MS Project and MS Office suite
- Detailed oriented
- Good communication skills
Please apply directly to our website.