Saturday, September 6th, 2014
||RAE Engineering and Insepection Ltd.
||August 6th, 2014
||August 6th, 2014
Technical Administrator, Inspections
Safety, integrity, quality and people are the values that have made RAE Engineering and Inspection Ltd. the dynamic, growing company it is today. Our practice is focused on compliance and asset integrity in the areas of engineering and consulting services, inspection services, asset integrity management, laboratory services, failure investigations and training.
RAE Engineering and Inspection Ltd. offers an attractive compensation package that includes competitive salary, excellent group health benefits, a group RRSP plan and a commitment to learning and development.
We believe in treating our employees with respect and recognizing their skills and abilities by creating a challenging and satisfying work environment. We empower them with training and development and an expanded scope and breadth of work experiences. Want a job where you will never be bored?
Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity with a variety of responsibility? As the ideal candidate, you are capable of learning the job and the companys systems with minimal structured training while following some strict rules. You will primarily be responsible for providing direct administrative project support to project managers and other personnel.
- Opening, maintaining, and closing jobs within the companys management information system
- Assist with data entry, report entries, and presentation of documents
- Ensure completeness and quality of deliverable documentation for the project
- Ensuring deliverable documents are issued to clients, and done so on time
- Ensuring documents are stored correctly
- Ensure hours and expenses are input and appropriately recorded to projects
- Liaise with other departments to assist in various duties relating to project management (e.g. finance for credit applications, billing summaries and invoices)
- Learn and maximize RAE Engineerings project and document storage systems, offering suggestions for improvement that will impact the utilization and sustainability of the systems
- Training staff
- Taking meeting minutes
- High school diploma required, post-secondary education an asset
- 3-5 years similar administrative experience
- Meticulous records maintenance skills-previous experience in data and document management or document control is very advantageous
- Previous experience in any of these areas will be considered an asset: engineering, inspection, project management/project controls, pressure vessels, boilers, tanks, pipelines, non-destructive examination, QA/QC, construction, energy, oil and gas
- Excellent English language skills (reading, spoken, written, and comprehension)
- AutoCAD skills an asset or must be willing to learn AutoCAD
- Willingness to spend time in the field learning part of the business
- Willingness to learn, certify and apply SNT-TCF-1A Ultrasonic Level 1
- Ability to manage time effectively to achieve tight timelines
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with business units, managers, employees and other stakeholders
- Results oriented with a high level of attention to detail
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change in a high volume work environment
- Committed to working in a team environment
- Excellent skills in data entry and MS Office Suite
E-mail resume to: email@example.com
Grande Prairie. Must be willing to commit approximately three weeks in Edmonton for training.
RAE Engineering and Inspection Ltd is an engineering company that specializes in total asset integrity management. Our company has been in business since 1972 with a strong client base. Our company provides a variety of engineering and inspection services for pressure equipment, above ground storage tanks, pipelines, operational difficulties, specifications, failure analysis, coatings and linings. Services are provided mainly to the oil and gas industry, petro-chemical, pulp and paper and others.