Sunday, August 31st, 2014
||July 31st, 2014
||July 31st, 2014
A Career in Beer...
Founded in 1786, Molson Coors Canada is one of North Americas oldest brewing companies, and we are also one of Canadas Top 100 Employers and have the hardware to prove it as recipients of 50 Most Engaged Workplaces and Canada Top Employers for Young People.
We have a desire to win, but always in the right way. We are looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative in Grand Prairie, AB. In this role you will be responsible to achieve volume, distribution, POC Execution and call coverage objectives in the assigned territory through the planning and execution of all sales & merchandising activities and compliance with all processes, standards and tools.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Make visits as outlined by call coverage plan and frequency schedule expectations, including regular maintenance.
- In territories that include community involvement (KDEs, local sponsorships) and not covered by regional Trade Marketing, establish targets & obtain budget approval then lead execution on budget and within call coverage capacity parameters.
- Prepare and update daily/weekly/monthly/annual sales plans based on targets by developing and maintaining excellent knowledge of assigned territory.
- During each call, apply and execute 8 Steps of a Call with each Point of Contact (POC) visit, including negotiation of Customer Agreements for assigned On & Off Premise customers, both existing and prospective customers.
- Participate in daily sales meetings and follow daily/weekly/monthly routines as established with standard Filed Sales Management (FSM) procedures. Regularly track daily/weekly/monthly volume & distribution performance & results, analyze, and drives actions to close the gaps.
- Improve our execution in POC, every visit, by following the POC Execution Standards (availability, price, shelf/visibility, promotion, and quality) and measured in accordance with the minimum and brilliant execution standards as described in standard FSM procedures.
- Manages and administers trade spend budget resources within area of responsibility including planning, business case proposal, approvals, implementation, and regular management as described in standard FSM procedures.
Just a Few Reasons Why Molson Coors is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is part of the Canadas Top 100 Employers
- We play our part to make a difference-from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks-giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts, and we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
If You Have The Following...We Want To Hear From You!
- Post secondary degree-Preference for marketing or business related degree.
- 2-5 years experience in sales incuding management of select accounts.
- Industry / Molson Knowledge, as well as Brewery / Product Knowledge.
- Strong customer service orientation - Customer Preferred Supplier Focused
- Demonstrated ability in negotiation, professional selling and time management skills and budget management
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self direction, motivation and time management skills are required.
- Fluency in another language, an asset
- Candidates must currently have and maintain a valid drivers license with no limitations/restrictions. You will be asked to provide us with a recent copy of an MVR (Drivers Abstract)
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Please apply online at: https://ca-extenglish-molsoncoors.icims.com/jobs/3810/job
Molson Coors: Building Careers Since 1786