Saturday, August 23rd, 2014
||Edmonton & Across Cananda
||July 23rd, 2014
||July 23rd, 2014
Navus Environmental Inc. is a growing, vibrant environmental consulting firm based out of Edmonton, Alberta. Navus has been providing consulting services across western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan) since 2005.
Currently, Navus is seeking a full-time, permanent Intermediate Consultant to join its young, dynamic and fun team. A fast-paced company, Navus is looking for a critical thinker with an environmental science background, strong writing skills, a keen eye for detail, who likes to travel and be outdoors.
Successful applicants need to thrive in an unpredictable environment because at Navus, no two days are alike and plans change quickly. Navus wants someone who is willing to learn and take on more responsibility as the position evolves. If you are a flexible team player who is as happy in the field as in the office, we would love to hear from you.
- Bachelors degree in Environmental Science, Biological Science, Forestry or other applicable field
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competent with Word and Excel
- Willing to learn and assume more responsibility as the project and position evolves
- Valid drivers license with a clean abstract
- Willing to travel within western Canada when required
- Reporting (All types, styles and formats that Navus produces)
- Data Management (Data Tables, Borehole logs, Photographs, Inputting field data sheets)
- Environmental site assessments (Phase I, Phase II, Detailed Site Assessments)
- Field work across western Canada
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
- A comprehensive benefit package is provided
*Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted*