The study of public policy: learn about power in society and how it is exercised and organized in government institutions as well as in groups and individuals seeking to influence policy.
Social Studies 30-1 is recommended for students pursuing a major in political science.
- Junior English (6 credits)
- PO1010 and PO1020
- Language other than English (6 credits)
- Breadth and Diversity Groups/ Study of Science/Options (12 credits)
- Senior Political Science, numbered 2000 or above (6 credits)
- Breadth and Diversity Groups/ Study of Science (24 credits