As a student of English, you will learn critical appreciation and analytical skills in reading and writing. You will receive an integrated introduction to literary studies and will have the opportunity to compare your own attitudes and assumptions to “the best that has been thought and said” (Matthew Arnold).
- Junior English (6 credits)
- Language other than English (6 credits)
- Breadth and Diversity Groups/ Study of Science (18 credits)
- Senior English (6 credits)
- Breadth and Diversity Groups/ Study of Science (24 credits)