The study of how people make decisions to spend their incomes and time, and how people interact in a social setting to produce and distribute goods and services.
If you are considering a major in Economics, you must present Mathematics 30-1. Presentation of Mathematics 31 is recommended.
- Junior English (6 credits)
- Language other than English (6 credits)
- Breadth and Diversity Groups/ Study of Science (6 credits)
- Senior Economics Option (3 credits)
- Breadth and Diversity Groups/Study of Science (24 credits)
- MA1200 is required for the Honours route