Power Engineering Certificate, Third Class
Third Class (30 credits)
Block 1 (8 weeks)
- POF301 Third Class, Part A1 (5.5)
- POF302 Third Class, Part A2 (5.5)
Block 2 (24 weeks)
- POF310 Third Class Work Experience (5)
Block 3 (10 weeks)
- POF311 Third Class, Part B1 (7)
- POF312 Third Class, Part B2 (7)
A 6-month work experience will take place in the first Summer/Fall Session after completing part A of the 3rd Class. Payment for this work experience is at the sole discretion of the employer and any relocation expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Practicum Progression Criteria
Students must have valid H2S and First Aid certificates prior to beginning POF 310 Third Class Work Experience.