Microcomputer Office Diploma
This program will not be offered beginning Fall 2015.
As a Microcomputer Office Specialist you will have over 600 hours of Microsoft Office instruction that will allow you to harness the full power of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
First year (30 credits)
- As per Office Administration Certificate curriculum
Second year (30 credits)
- OA2081 Comprehensive Records Management (3)
- OA2090 Internet Technology (3)
- OA2101 Professional Communications (3)
- OA2110 Business Editing and Proofreading (1.5)
- OA2230 Desktop Publishing (3)
- OA2240 Work Experience (3)
- OA2250 Skill Building III (1.5)
- OA2270 Microsoft Excel Expert Level (3)
- OA2290 Microsoft Access Expert (3)
- Approved Options (6)