Professional Bookkeeping Specialist Diploma
This program will not be offered beginning Fall 2015.
The Professional Bookkeeping Specialist Diploma program is designed for people who have chosen a career working with accounting programs, in a role where they can assist and advise management.
First year (30 credits)
- As per Office Administration Certificate curriculum (must include OA1310)
Second year (30 credits)
- BA1120 Principles of Accounting (3)
- OA2081 Comprehensive Records Management (3)
- OA2090 Internet Technology (3)
- OA2101 Professional Communications (3)
- OA2240 Work Experience (3)
- OA2270 Microsoft Excel Expert Level (3)
- OA2430 QuickBooks for Small Business (3)
- OA2440 ACCPAC for Corporations (3)
- Approved Options (6)