The curriculum requirements are outlined in the recommended sequence. If you register in courses out of sequence, you will need to carefully ensure that you have the required prerequisites and co-requisites.
First Year (30 credits)
- BA1010 Business Communications I (3)
- BA1150 Computers in Business (3)
- PE1000 Structural Anatomy (3)
- PE1015 Essentials of Human Physiology (3)
- PE1100 Health and Fitness (3)
- PF1980 Leadership in Resistance Training† (1.5)
†See Certification requirements.
- BA1020 Business Communications II (3)
- PF1981 Cardiovascular Training (1.5)
- PE1030 Integrative Human Physiology (3)
- PE1050 Introduction Sports Administration (3)
- PF2900 Fitness Assessment and Advanced Counseling (3)