The study of how people make decisions to spend their incomes and time, and how people interact in a social setting to produce and distribute goods and services.
If applicants are considering a major in Economics, they must present Mathematics 30-1. Presentation of Mathematics 31 is recommended.
- Junior English (3 credits)
- Language other than English (6 credits) (if required) or Options (6 credits)
- Options (6 credits) second Jr. English recommended
- Senior Economics option (3 credits)
- Options (24 credits)
- MA1200 is required for the Honours route