Office Administration Certificate Loading...
In the Certificate program students will gain over 400 hours of Microsoft Office instruction that will allow them to harness the full power of Microsoft Office. Graduates of this program will enter todays extremely challenging job market with the advantage of being certified as an expert user of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. Graduates of this major will be highly sought after as Microsoft Office Specialists in numerous positions including office support, administrative assistant and government office clerks.
First Year (30 credits)
- OA1030 Business Communications I (3)
- OA1040 Business Communications II (3)
- OA1065 Word Core (3)
- OA1075 Word Expert* (3)
- OA1145 Excel and Access (3)
- OA1155 Access and PowerPoint Expert* (3)
- OA1215 Canadian Office Procedures I (3)
- OA1231 Skill Building I (1.5)
- OA1232 Skill Building II (1.5)
- OA1240 Work Experience (3)
- OA1275 Excel Expert* (3)
*Includes MOS Certification Preparation and Challenge Opportunity