Early Learning and Child Care Certificate Loading...
This two-semester program will prepare students for employment in a variety of early childhood settings. Early Learning and Child Care Certificate graduates qualify for certification as a Child Development Worker through Alberta Children and Youth Services.
First Year (36 credits)
- CD1000 Child Development I (3)
- CD1011 Introduction to Early Learning and Child Care (2)
- CD1020 Health, Nutrition and Safety (2)
- CD1045 Practicum I (3)
- CD1050 Art, Music, and Story (3)
- CD1100 Child Development II (3)
- CD1145 Practicum II (5)
- CD1330 Understanding Children’s Play (3)
- CD1350 Supporting Children’s Play (3)
- CD1370 Guiding Children’s Behavior I (2)
- CD2070 Infant Toddler Care (2)
- HS1000 Interpersonal Communication (2)
- HS1130 English (3)