Business Administration Certificate Loading...
First Year (30 credits)
- BA1010 Business Communications I (3)
- BA1020 Business Communications II (3)
- BA1050 Business Mathematics and Statistics (3)
- BA1090 Introduction to Marketing (3)
- BA1110 Introduction to Accounting (3)
- BA1120 Principles of Accounting (3)
- BA1150 Introduction to Computers in Business (3)
- BA1380 Organizational Behavior I (3)
- BA1540 Introduction to Business Microeconomics (3)
- One Approved Business Administration Option (3)*
*NOTE: Students interested in the BBA Degree Accounting SAIT collaboration should take BA2240 for the Approved Business Option.
*NOTE: Students in the BBA Degree Management SAIT collaboration should take BA2910 for the Approved Business Option.