Speaker Don Fraser - "High-Performance Change"
Collins Recital Hall (L106)
All Students Welcome
• Double Your Potential Memory and Brainpower in 60 Minutes!
• Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates All of Us
• High-Performance Behavioral Change: The 3 Key Factors
• Me Inc Mindset: The 8 Cornerstones of High-Performance Careers
• The 8 Keys to High-Performance Learning
• Million $$$ Motivator
Bio: Don Fraser has delivered student motivation and Making Your Mark seminars to over 40,000 college staff from across North America, and was a professor at Durham College for 30 years. Lisa Fraser is the author of Making Your Mark, the best-selling college success book that has been used by over 1.5 million post-secondary students. Don and Lisa have been supporting college and university students for 20 years with a combined experience in education of over 60 years.
*Each student will receive a copy of Making your Mark: Develop the Motivation and Skills for College and Career Success, 9th edition by Lisa Fraser.
Brought to you by the Students' Association of GPRC.