Electronic Security Awareness
Electronic Security is everyones responsibility! Follow the tips provided in this guide and you will be helping to ensure the security of information systems, the integrity of data, the protection of personal information, and your own privacy.
About the Information Technology Help Desk
PROVIDING AND ASSISTING WITH ALL YOUR OFFICE AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY NEEDS
The IT Help Desk Service Center is contact point to be used throughout the college when technological concerns or difficulties need to be addressed.
The Help Desk Service Center supports:
- PC Hardware & Software issues
- Classroom Equipment Requests
- Technology Classrooms
- Internet, Email, & Printing issues
- Website Maintenance Requests
- Voicemail & Phones issues
- Any technological concern
IT Staff Support Wiki
The IT Department maintains a Support Wiki for GPRC staff, available in SharePoint.
IT Technology Equipment:
The IT Department supports all technology classrooms at GPRC. A complete list of Technology Rooms at GPRC is available in SharePoint.
- To book a Data Projector, Laptop, or Teleconvenor for your classroom needs, please click on the Book Equipment link below.
- For booking of cameras and tripods, please call the Library at (780)539-2939, or drop by the Circulation Desk.
- To book equipment for an event, or submit information to the Video Information System, please e-mail Theatre & Events.
Student Computer Labs
Customer service for the Student Computer Labs resides with the PC Lab Request Centre, located in A306. See also our Computer Lab Help web page.