Get outside and get active while helping to support the GPRC Wolves Cross Country Running Team!
August 23, 2014 @ Cummings Lake Trail (map)
8:30 am - Late Registration/Package Pickup*
Registration closes at 8:45am on Aug 23
9:00 am - Kids' 1km Fun Run
(ages 12 & under)
$5 registration fee
9:30 am - 5.5km Walk/Run & 11km Run
$20 registration fee
Registration includes t-shirt and race bib, water bottle, and post-race refreshments.
* Registration packages can be picked up at GPRC Fairview Fitness Centre, Friday August 22, 2014, between
12:00pm and 10:00pm. Entries are non-refundable, but are transferrable until the race begins.
Medals will be awarded at the end of the race, where there will be snacks and refreshments available.
Don't want to run but would like to be involved? No problem - we have lots of Volunteer Opportunities available. Simply send us an email for more information!
What are you waiting for? SIGN UP NOW!
Parking is available at Cummings Lake, however it is limited so carpooling is recommended. Spectators are encouraged to come out and cheer on the racers! Dogs are allowed, but must be on a leash and cleaned up after.
- Cummings Lake Recreational Area offers a campground space with 28 stalls and is located 2km North of Fariview, AB. Spaces are self-registration at a first come first served basis.
Rates: $25.00/day or $125.00/week
- Fairview Golf Course is located 1km North of Farivew, AB.
- Dunvegan Provincial Park offers a campground space of 65 sites and is located 21 km southwest of Fairview on Highway 2. Spaces can be booked by calling 1-800-537-2757 or booking online.
- Dunvegan Motor Inn will be the host hotel of the event - and are offering a 10% discount rate for participants. This can be booked by calling 1-800-546-8898.
Special thanks to the following for their support:
Sandy's Jewellery & Gifts
Walk, Run & More
We invite YOU to join us this year and support the Wolves Cross Country Running Team. We cordially invite you to contribute by:
- Providing water and cups for water stations on course
- Providing food and/or refreshment items for post race BBQ (ie: hamburgers, hotdogs, buns, water, juices)
- Providing plates, napkins, utensils for post race BBQ
- Providing Race Package items (ie: coupons, swag, promotional items)
- Providing funding or gift cards to local grocery stores
Please contact Erin to discuss your interest in supporting this fantastic event!
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page, our Facebook page, or contact us at email@example.com or 780.835.6689.