Peace Country Idol Rules & Regulations
Please read carefully:
- A non-refundable $25 registration fee will be charged per audition. Cash payment only please.
- Contestants may compete as single performers, as a duet, in a band, choir or accappella group and must be considered non-professionals.
- Singing auditions may be sung with background music without vocals or accappella. If contestants are using background music, only a karaoke version of the song is acceptable. You may not sing with a CD on which the original artist’s voice is present.
- Contestants must be 8 years of age or over.
- You may not be required to sing your full song during your audition.
- Not all registered contestants will perform in the semi-finals and/or grand finale.
- Musical instruments must be easily transportable. A piano/keyboard may be available during auditions and will be available for the semi-final and grand finale.
- Judge/audience decision is final.
- Previous Peace Country Idol winners are not eligible to compete.
- Singers must perform different songs for the semi-final and the grande finale.
- Please label your music (flash drive or CD) with your name and phone number.
I authorize Peace Country Idol to use my picture and contestant information for promotional purposes.
For more information, please contact