The Climbing Gym is located in the
M-wing of Grande Prairie Regional College.
The easiest way to get to us is to park in LOT F near the Community Health Centre. Enter through the M-Wing (Workforce Development) and we are the second door on the left.
- Over 3,500 sq.ft. of wall space
- Entire gym is open for bouldering and traversing
- Bouldering cave
- 30’ lead wall
- Fully textured climbing surfaces
- 60% of routes between 5.5 and 5.10
- Change rooms and showers available at the nearby Fitness Centre
- Very friendly atmosphere
All Climbers must sign a waiver form. If you are under the age of 18yrs, your parent/legal guardian MUST sign and initial the waiver.
An adult must accompany all kids under the age of 12 (unless they are participating in the kid’s club program)
To belay in our gym, you need to pass our belay test and hold a current belay card.
All drop-in climbers are welcome! If you need to book a birthday party, youth group, school group, register for a course, or hire-a-belayer please call the climbing gym at 780-539-2089.