An RCMP physical test called the Physical Ability Requirement Evaluation is designed to simulate a critical incident where a police officer chases, controls and apprehends a suspect. The test was developed and based on a review of the job tasks required by police officers. PARE is divided into three sections: the obstacle course, a weight station and a bag carry.
- P.A.R.E testing is offered monthly at our Be Fit For Life Centre at the Grande Prairie Regional College 10726-106 Ave
- P.A.R.E testing dates (Jan 8th Cancelled rescheduled to Feb 5th) Mar 5th, May 7th, July 2nd, Sept 3rd.
- Cost of the test for non RCMP applicants is $89.25 which must be paid prior to participating in the course.
- All applicants must have a medical clearance completed by a doctor current within 6 months at time of testing and picture I.D.
- Office 780-539-2816 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
P.A.R.E Course Outline Below
A full refund, minus a $20.00 administration fee, will only be issued 5 business days prior to the course start date. A Be Fit For Life Center credit, minus a $20.00 administration fee, will be issued to anyone required to withdraw from an AFLCA course (for any reason) 1-4 business days prior to the course start date.
*Please note: Refunds or credits will not be issued for non-attendance.
For more information about us, contact: