An RCMP physical test called the Physical Ability Requirement Evaluation is designed to simulate a critical incident where a police officer chases, controls and apprehends a suspect. The test was developed and based on a review of the job tasks required by police officers. PARE is divided into three sections: the obstacle course, a weight station and a bag carry.
"NEW" PARE INFORMATION UPDATE. Please click here for direct link to RCMP PARE website
- P.A.R.E testing is offered monthly at our Be Fit For Life Centre at the Grande Prairie Regional College 10726-106 Ave
- P.A.R.E testing dates 2016 Feb 3rd, March 2nd, April 6th, May 10th, June 1st, July 6th, Aug 3rd, Sept 7th, Oct 5th, Nov 2nd, Dec 7th 2016
- Cost of the test for groups of two or more applicants is $85.00 + GST which must be paid prior to participating in the course.
- Cost of the test for lone applicants is $125.00 + GST which must be paid prior to participating in the course.
- Medical Clearance by your doctor may be required.
- Please note that if your heart rate and blood pressure does not meet the requirements to run the PARE you will not be refunded.
- Contact Lisa Anderson phone: 780-539-2918 or email: email@example.com
P.A.R.E Course Outline Below
A full refund, minus a $20.00 administration fee, will only be issued 7 business days prior to the course start date. Refunds are not given for no show or within 7 days prior to the PARE Date.
*Please note: Refunds or credits will not be issued for non-attendance.
For more information about us, contact: