Petroleum Industry Management Certificate
Petroleum Industry Management Certificate - (270 HOURS):
Gain a broader understanding of several key management areas in the petroleum industry and develop the skills required to support a range of careers in the global petroleum market. From the field to the head office, gain insight and knowledge of oil, gas and pipeline management approaches, processes and systems.
Build comprehensive knowledge in the petroleum industry as you examine the technical, social, economic, stakeholder and environmental aspects of oil and gas management for exploration, production and pipeline systems. This unique certificate starts with an understanding of where oil and gas is found in Canada and how it is produced, refined, and transported to markets. The core courses focus on the key management aspects of planning, constructing and operating oil, gas and pipeline systems.
- Introduction to Petroleum
- Petroleum Industry –Land and Environmental Management
- Petroleum Industry –Stakeholder and Indigenous Relations
- Petroleum Industry –Regulatory and Environmental Permitting
- Petroleum Industry – Supply Chain Management PIMT9104 C, O $450 45
- Petroleum Industry – Financial Management
- All courses are delivered online and are 45 hours in duration each.
- Continuous intake
This program is a brokered partnership with Bow Valley College – Continuing Education.
COURSES COMING SOON!