Safety Program Development (SPD01)
Learn the fundamental elements of developing and implementing a Safety Management System (SMS) that meets the criteria of the Enform Health and Safety Certificate of Recognition (COR) Audit Protocol.
This course is required for the COR Program, and the Small Employer Certificate of Recognition (SECOR), and it is also the first step for small employers intending to enter in the MECOR auditing process on their way to achieving a large employer COR.
Management, supervisors, safety professionals and those responsible for the development and/or implementation of safety programs.
- The benefits behind developing a HSMS
- Management involvement and commitment
- Hazard identification and risk assessments
- Hazard control and the hierarchy of controls
- Formal and site-specific hazard assessments
- Workplace inspections and hazard reporting
- Programs for preventative maintenance and hazardous products
- Training and competency
- Emergency Response Planning (ERP)
- Incident investigation and analysis of trends
- Constructive communications
- Continuous improvement of a HSMS
If you are representing your company for SECOR purposes, you must be the owner, the most senior operational person or the employee most familiar with the overall work operation.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Includes manual and certification.
Enform requires 5 business days notice in order to cancel and receive a full refund. If cancelling with 5 business days, no refund will be given for this course.