Motorcycle Safety Program - Practical (RFL01)
16 Hours on-bike training
This program is designed for riders of all skill levels who want to achieve their Class 6 Motorcycle license or would like a refresher course. The program includes classroom instruction using full multimedia presentation as well as extensive on-bike training.
Students are provided with motorcycles and are asked to bring their own safety equipment.
What to Bring to Class (Participation can be denied without approved PPE)
• Approved motorcycle helmet (DOT or SNELL rated). Full face recommended.
• Eye protection such as a helmet visor or goggles.
• Leather gloves that completely cover the fingers
• Sturdy jacket and pants (minimum is denim or heavy cotton)
• Leather boots (must cover ankles)
• Rain suit (optional, course will run if raining)
• Layered clothing, this class runs rain or shine!
Important: Participants must be 18 years of age as of course start date.
- 16 Hours of On-Bike Skill training
- On-Lot and On-Road Training
- Gravel Road Riding
- Low Speed Maneuvers
- Emergency Maneuvers
- Dealing with obstacles
- And much more …
To successfully complete this course, choose one PRACTICAL date as listed below and one THEORY date from HERE. Classes are subject to enrollment limits.
|Sep 5-6 2015
|Sep 12-13 2015
|Sep 19-20 2015
|Sep 26-27 2015
To successfully complete this course, choose one theory date and one practical date as listed below. Classes are subject to enrollment limits. The cost is $550 plus GST and includes both classes.
* Please note: Cancelling or rescheduling this course with notice of two weeks or less carries a $100 Administration Fee.
† GST has been applied to the tuition on these items.