Motorcycle Safety Program - Practical (RFL01)
16 Hours on-bike training
This program is designed for riders of all skill levels who want to achieve their Class 6 Motorcycle license or would like a refresher course. The program includes classroom instruction using full multimedia presentation as well as extensive on-bike training.
Students are provided with motorcycles and are asked to bring their own safety equipment.
What to Bring to Class (Participation can be denied without approved PPE)
• Approved motorcycle helmet (DOT or SNELL rated). Full face recommended.
• Eye protection such as a helmet visor or goggles.
• Leather gloves that completely cover the fingers
• Sturdy jacket and pants (minimum is denim or heavy cotton)
• Leather boots (must cover ankles)
• Rain suit (optional, course will run if raining)
• Layered clothing, this class runs rain or shine!
Important: Participants must be 18 years of age as of course start date.
- 16 Hours of On-Bike Skill training
- On-Lot and On-Road Training
- Gravel Road Riding
- Low Speed Maneuvers
- Emergency Maneuvers
- Dealing with obstacles
- And much more …
To successfully complete this course, choose one PRACTICAL date as listed below and one THEORY date from HERE. Classes are subject to enrollment limits.
To successfully complete this course, choose one theory date and one practical date as listed below. Classes are subject to enrollment limits. The cost is $550 plus GST and includes both classes.
* Please note: Cancelling or rescheduling this course with notice of two weeks or less carries a $100 Administration Fee.