NOTICE: Select safety courses are currently being offered in-person as part of GPRC’s Relaunch Strategy. Online and videoconference courses will be available for registration and will run as scheduled.
You can start self-paced Online courses at any time. To start sooner than a listed course date, contact us here
OFFER: Get up to 2/3 of your employee training costs covered through the Canada Job Grant.
Training can be done online, on-site, and in the classroom. Classes can be part-time or full-time.
Apply now >>
Urban Landscape Design (PPC11)
Design a happy, healthy landscape to reduce stress and lessen your workload in the yard and garden.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- identifying problems in your landscape
- water harvesting and seasonal weather analysis
- asset mapping and working with nature to create less work
- designing to attract pollinators and create an outdoor space to enjoy with family and friends
- a landscape design draft to take home